It’s not someone you have met before or researched online. It is not someone that has helped or mentored someone you know.
Any clue yet who it may be?
Well its not actually you or at least not the you today.
It’s the future you. The you 10 years from now knows exactly what you should be doing today.
Hindsight – 20:20 right?
Take you now and travel 10 years into the future.
They know how to handle everything and also know what is important for you.
Your future you will probably tell you:
- Don’t take yourself so seriously all the time – stop and laugh.
- Less streaming videos and more relaxing and take stock.
- Try more new things – be adventurous.
- Break the rules – not illegal activities – the ones that hold you back.
- Keep your inner circle tight – they will always be there for you. I have to say this has been one of the most important things for me – Alon Berman you are a legend!
Oh, and remember to wear sunscreen.
Tell people you love, that you love them!
This is good advice I promise – the challenge is to take note and adopt the advice.
If you want to receive the Daily Deliaf, Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DailyDeliaf. If you know others that may benefit from the Daily Deliaf please share.