I know its only Monday – but I thought to get this in your minds so you can think and change over the week.
As we move into the next phase of life with Covid-19 I have been thinking inwardly and looking at myself and others a lot more.
The following seven signs are warnings and the good news is it is never too late to change.
So – 7 signs you should be looking out for:
- Not working out as you should. If you are unhealthy, then you are no good to anyone – if you are dead – you are dead – so look after yourself and in turn those around you.
- Too much food, alcohol, or spending. Over-indulgence is the first sign of the nose-dive – it is not therapy to shop – so stop it. Comfort eating is a bad excuse.
- Not present enough with people. You need to slow and pause and sort yourself out – your mind is not focussed on what needs to be done but rather to what you think is more important than the present and the moment.
- Leaving people hanging. You need to stay connected with those around you and those that you care about and who care about you too.
- Not enough rest and recovery. There is more to life than work – really there is
- You have a short fuse. There are bigger issues here – you need to get this in check. We are all under pressure – even those that you feel the need to take it out on. Stop it – negative energy is the worst thing to generate when in close proximity of others.
- You’ve become grinchy. Like the little green character from the story. Are you getting angered by others having fun – the defense statement ” Some of us have to work….” This is on you! Fun is fun – try it – go have some. Do not get angry because others are.
As I said – this is the start of the week – check yourself for any of the above symptoms and get rid of them post haste!
If you want to receive the Daily Deliaf, Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DailyDeliaf. If you know others that may benefit from the Daily Deliaf please share.