We mentioned the 3 main causes yesterday but the following 5 are also important hence why I have made this post over a few days.
- Taking things for granted – sounds simple – it is. If we know that the office will be there and the staff will be there and our current customers are still spending then why grow? Why change things up. Because silly!
- Excuses – the easiest way to stay stuck. I can’t do that. It’s going to take a lot of capital to gear up for that or what happens if we don’t get the desired outcome? Much easier to not do it and not see what could happen right?
- Ego – the enemy of a lot of great entrepreneurs- “You can’t do that!” “That’s what beginners do!” Or even worse, overspending to keep up with your peers/competitors. Terrible mistakes with regards to being stuck. However, it’s easier to not do something than to do and fail as this is a blow to the ego.
- Stuck in the past – you can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube. It’s done. So stop dwelling in the past. You can’t change it so it’s no use wondering what if or if you did this then that could have happened. You are now here. Well now here. Well now…. you get the idea. You only have the present and hopefully the future so make the most of it.
- Burnout – this is more serious and a cause for a lot of problems. Take a break. Reset. So what needs to be done to be able to move on and grow!
See you tomorrow for my final thoughts on this.
If you want to receive the Daily Deliaf, Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DailyDeliaf. If you know others that may benefit from the Daily Deliaf please share.